May 17-19, 2023 | Sagamore Hotel, Bolton Landing
If you are a NYCOM Network tier member, please refer to your NYCOM Network benefits.
Monday, April 24, 2023
• An opportunity to partner with the New York State Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials (NYCOM) and our member cities and villages.
• Exhibitor acknowledgment in the Conference Program featuring your company logo, category and contact information.
• Exhibit space includes a 6 ft exhibit booth, backside draping, one skirted table, two chairs, and one wastebasket.
• All Royal, Golden and Ruby NYCOM Network patrons and conference sponsors will receive a premium booth location.
• Two complimentary conference registrations for employees of your company which include attendance at the conference, plenary sessions, Thursday's lunch and President's cocktail reception, and all breaks.
• A $200 reduced registration fee per additional employee (beyond the two complimentary registrations).
• Interaction with attendees during Thursday's lunch and President's reception.
• Networking coffee break opportunities in the exhibit area to communicate face-to-face with city and village decision-makers.
• Receive company recognition on conference signage.
• A ribbon on name badge identifying your participation level.
• If you need basic electrical service (standard 20amp outlet), it must be ordered during the registration process (for additional cost).
• Inclusion in the NYCOM Passport Contest to promote traffic to exhibit area (see details below).
• A listing in the online product and services guide on the NYCOM website for one year.
• Receive a listing of all attendees and their contact information prior to the event.
Attendees will collect stamps when visiting your booth. Attendees who have visited the most booths by Thursday at 4:00 p.m. will be eligible to win the top three prizes. The drawing will be held during Thursday's banquet dinner.
* Exhibitors are welcome to host their own prize drawing at their exhibit booth, but must be responsible for contacting the winner and distributing any winning gifts.
Program Ad Size: 4.25" x 7.75" (must be a pdf or high-resolution jpeg file)
SET-UP AND BREAKDOWN HOURS
Set-Up: Wednesday, May 17th after 1:00 p.m. All exhibits must be set up by 3:00 p.m.
Breakdown: Friday, May 19th after 10:30 a.m. All exhibits must be removed by 12:00 p.m.
Any additional exhibit requirements can be fulfilled by contacting Total Events, 4021 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12304; Ph: (518) 383-8602.
Wednesday, May 17th: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. | break: 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 18th: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. | breaks: 10:45 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. | lunch: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Friday, May 19th: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. | break: 10:15 a.m.
* Exhibit hours are subject to change
All exhibitor and sponsorship payments must be received BY May 3, 2023, or your booth/sponsorship will be forfeited. For any cancellations after May 3rd, your company will be charged a $250 processing fee. For cancellations after May 12th or no-shows, there will be NO refunds for your exhibitor or sponsorship registration.
The NYCOM room block at the Sagamore Hotel includes all meals (except lunch, which is included in your exhibit fee). If your employees are staying at another hotel or commuting, Thursday's lunch and President's reception is included with your exhibit fee (up to two per company). Additional meals can be purchased online when you register. There will be a 15% surcharge for onsite meal purchases.