The following NYCOM publications HANDBOOK FOR VILLAGE OFFICIALS and HANDBOOK FOR ELECTED VILLAGE OFFICIALS have been updated to provide guidance concerning the operation of village government. This publication is illustrative of the hard-to-find answers that are available only through NYCOM for its members.
These awards are intended to showcase significant and innovative projects and programs undertaken by NYCOM member cities and villages that have improved quality-of-life, resulted in cost savings, established cooperative partnerships, created new or unique approaches to issues, and/or streamlined the delivery of services.
Winning submissions will be recognized by NYCOM, highlighted in an upcoming issue of the NYCOM Municipal Matters publication, and featured in the Best Practices section of the NYCOM website.
• Town Manager, Town of Brattleboro, VT
• Assistant County Attorney, Ontario County
• Administrator, Village of Dobbs Ferry
• Manager, Village of Briarcliff Manor
• Manager, Village of Ardsley
• Economic Development Director, Ontario County
• Deputy Clerk-Treasurer, Village of Ardsley
• Police Chief, City of Plattsburgh
• Superintendent of Public Works, Village of Garden City
• Personnel Officer, City of White Plains
• Deputy Director of Transportation, City of Glens Falls
• Superintendent of Water and Wastewater, City of Glens Falls
• Deputy Clerk or Deputy Treasurer, Village of Kings Point
Items for Sale:
• 1993 Seagrave Marauder Pumper (mileage 13,864, Hrs: 676, 500 gal tank) (asking $33K) | Contact Kim Weltner, V. of Freeport
• Snap-on 95 Anniversary Edition Tool Box (asking $9K)