Fall Training School Exhibiting
EXPO IS SOLD OUT
NYCOM and the Saratoga Hilton will strictly adhere to CDC and NYS public health guidelines. Additionally, in order to protect the well-being of Fall School attendees, all registrants will be required to bring to the conference proof of completed vaccination or a negative PCR test (taken no more than 72 hours prior to their arrival). Those attendees that are not vaccinated and provide proof of a negative test PCR test will be required to wear a mask and maintain six-foot social distancing. For a complete description of NYCOM's Fall School safety protocols, click here. ** Please note: NYCOM reserves the right to amend this policy as situations change to ensure the health and safety of our conference attendees.
$1,500 (State agencies call for availability)
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH
• An opportunity to partner with the New York State Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials (NYCOM).
• Exhibitor acknowledgment in the Conference Program (printed and APP) featuring your company logo, category and contact information.
• Exhibitor acknowledgment on the Fall Training School APP featuring your company category and contact information in the Vendor section.
• Exhibit space includes an exhibit booth (some booths will vary), backside draping, one skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket, and a company identification sign.
• Two complimentary conference registrations for employees of your company, which include attendance at conference, plenary sessions and breaks.
• A $150 reduced registration fee per additional representative (beyond the two complimentary registrations).
• Receive company recognition on conference signage.
• Networking coffee break opportunities in the exhibit area to communicate face-to-face with city and village decision-makers.
• A ribbon on your name badge identifying you as an exhibitor.
• If you need basic electrical service (standard 20amp outlet), it must be ordered during the registration process.
• Inclusion in the NYCOM Exhibitor Passport Contest to promote traffic to exhibit area (see details below).
• A listing in the online product and services guide on the NYCOM website for one year.
• Receive a list of all attendees and their email address emailed one to two weeks prior to the event.
In lieu of the stamping game card, we are encouraging our attendees to use the Fall Training School Whova APP to visit your exhibit booth. Attendees collect 'stamps' by allowing you to scan their QR code (located at the top of their profile) within the APP. Attendees who have visited the most booths at the end of the conference (Thursday at 2:00 p.m.) will be eligible to win the top three prizes.
SET-UP AND BREAKDOWN HOURS
Set-Up: Monday, September 20th after 2:00 p.m. All exhibits must be set up by 7:00 p.m.
Breakdown: Thursday, September 23rd after 12:00 p.m. All exhibits must be removed by 3:00 p.m.
*Any additional exhibit requirements can be fulfilled by contacting Clifton Park Convention Services (Contact: Tracy Cline | Ph: (518) 877-7449 x308).
Tuesday, September 21st: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | breaks 10:15-10:45 a.m.; 2:45-3:15 p.m.
Wednesday, September 22nd: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | break 10:15-10:45 a.m.
Thursday, September 23rd: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | break 10:15-10:45 a.m.
Full-page, full-color conference program advertisements are available for purchase.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH
7.75" h X 4.25" w
High-resolution JPEG or PDF accepted.
For questions about sponsorships, exhibiting or conference advertising, please contact Eileen Silva of the NYCOM staff.