Join city and village officials from throughout the state as we gather in Albany to fight for the increased state aid and meaningful mandate relief that was promised when the tax cap was enacted.
After meeting with statewide-elected officials & state legislative leaders, workshops will be held on today's most relevant topics, including:
- Strategies to Address Retiree Health Care Costs
- Developing Government Efficiency Plans
- Placemaking as an Approach to Economic Revitalization
- Understanding and Overcoming Barriers to Shared Services
- Capital Plan Development and Implementation
- Saving Money With Renewable Energy