Organization: City of Auburn
Name: Jeff Dygert
ACCOUNT CLERK |
ACCOUNT CLERK (PART‐TIME = 16‐20 HRS. PER WEEK)
The Village of Chester is seeking a part‐time payroll clerk to work in the Village Hall Office.
Immediate start. see attached.
Organization: VILLAGE CLERK'S OFFICE
Name: REBECCA RIVERA
City Manager—Geneva, New York (pop. 13,250) Leave Your Imprint on a True Small-City Renaissance!
The City of Geneva, in the bustling Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York, is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented leader to continue its march toward economic rebirth. The City has adopted market-driven principles and collaboration-based solutions to urban challenges. These efforts are bearing fruit with a vibrant, mixed-use historic downtown district, revitalized neighborhoods, and drastically enhanced community pride.
The incoming City Manager will leverage the talents of 130 dedicated staffers and scores of community partners to move the community toward its vision of being a beautiful, prosperous, equitable, connected, and sustainable city. Near-term objectives include shepherding over $30 million in planned capital investment across the public and private sectors in downtown Geneva, fostering inclusive hiring strategies to diversify the City’s workforce, development of an economic opportunity blueprint, and supporting programs and projects to protect and enhance Seneca Lake and our expansive set of environmental assets.
Successful candidates offer us…
• Track record of leveraging limited resources to deliver measurable results against long range plans;
• Strong background in economic development, budget development and management, team leadership, and labor relationships;
• Five years minimum, 7 to 10 years preferred, of senior level management experience in a community of similar size and functionality as the City of Geneva; and
• Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Public Administration, Business Administration, or related field
We offer you…
• An opportunity to shape a regionally-acclaimed, full-service community; leaving your imprint on a true small-city renaissance;
• Competitive salary and benefits package, including regionally competitive salary, health care benefits, enrollment in New York State Retirement System, and performance incentives
• Include a cover letter with specific examples of work you’ve done that aligns with the City’s comprehensive plan and related strategies. The plan can be found at the City’s website (www.cityofgenevany.com)
• Deadline March 31, 2018
Organization: City of Geneva
Name: Jennifer Slywka
Purchasing Manager |
The City of Watertown is seeking a full-time Purchasing Manager. This is the stand-alone classification for administering and overseeing the purchasing activities of the City departments. Responsibilities include implementing and administering purchasing policies and procedures; creating and reviewing bid and project specifications; administering the bid process; and monitoring the purchasing activities. The incumbent does related work as required. The successful candidate must qualify for and pass a Civil Service exam.
Minimum requirements are:
A. Graduation from a regionally accredited college or university or one accredited by the NYS Board of Regents to grant degrees with a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business or public administration, economics, or closely related field; and 3 years of experience in large scale purchasing of a variety of commodities; or
B. Associate’s Degree in accounting, business or public administration, economics, or closely related field, and 5 years of experience in large scale purchasing of a variety of commodities; or
C. Equivalent combination of training and experience as defined by the limits of above.
Licensing Requirements: Valid NYS driver’s license.
Salary range: $66,000 - $71,000.
Please visit the City’s website at www.watertown-ny.gov for an application and complete job description. Submit letter of interest, application and resume by 4/6/18 to Amie Davis, City Hall, 245 Washington St. Room 201B, Watertown, NY 13601. The City of Watertown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: City of Watertown
Name: Amie Davis