DEADLINE: OCTOBER 11th
- An opportunity to support the New York State Conference of Mayors & Municipal Officials (NYCOM)
- Exhibitor acknowledgment in the Conference Program with detailed listing of your company category and contact information
- Exhibit space includes 6' draped table, two chairs, waste basket and one standard electrical outlet
- Two complimentary conference registrations for employees of your company which include attendance at conference, plenary sessions, and special events
- $100 reduced registration fee per additional employee (beyond the two complimentary registrations)
- Interaction with attendees at lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Celebrate at our Monday evening vendor reception
- Networking coffee break opportunities in the exhibit area to communicate face to face with over 100 city and village public works officials
- A special badge identifying you and your company as an exhibitor and/or NYCOM Network patron
- Corporate identification on NYCOM website for one year
- NYCOM Exhibit Hall prize drawing promoting traffic to exhibits
Exhibit Hall Set Up and Breakdown Hours
• Set up on Sunday, October 16th after 2:00 p.m. All exhibits must be set up by 8:00 a.m. Monday, October 17th.
• Break down on Wednesday, October 19th after 10:30 a.m. All exhibits must be removed by 12:00 noon.
- Monday, October 17th: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | breaks: 10:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. | reception: 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 18th: 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | break: 10:15 a.m.
Wednesday, October 19th: 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. | break: 10:15 a.m.
NYCOM conference hotel rooms and meals are structured as a Full American Plan which includes hotel accommodations at the host hotel, as well as all conference meals. All meals will be served at the Ramada. If your attendees are staying off-site, additional meals can be purchased at the NYCOM registration desk at any time throughout the conference.
Exhibit Hall Prize
NYCOM will conduct a prize drawing for attendees that visit our exhibtors as a way to encourage exhibit hall traffic. Exhibitors are welcome to host their own prize drawing at their exhibit booth, but must be responsible for contacting the winner and distributing any winning gifts.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS (must be made through the Sales Office)* •
|RAMADA||$210|| $170.50 + $170.50
The Ramada is the meeting headquarters for the 2016 Public Works Training School. All sessions and meals will be at the Ramada.
*Hotel reservations can be made directly with the Ramada Sales Office at (315) 759-5340. They will be available to take your reservations Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. DO NOT CALL THE FRONT DESK. Please mention that you are with the NYS Conference of Mayors to receive this group rate. One night's deposit is required to make a reservation. Rooms must be reserved by October 7, 2016.
Hotel rates include dinner Sunday; breakfast, lunch, reception and banquet dinner Monday; breakfast and lunch Tuesday (dinner is on your own Tuesday); and breakfast and boxed lunch on Wednesday.
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Please note that by registering for the EXPO you are in agreement with the Terms and Conditions of this contract.