Public Works Training School Exhibiting
October 18-20, 2021
$750 (State agencies call for availability)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7th
• An opportunity to partner with the New York State Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials (NYCOM).
• Exhibitor acknowledgment in the Conference Program featuring your company logo, category and contact information.
• Due to COVID protocols conference registration is limited to ONE employee from your company which includes attendance at conference, plenary sessions and breaks.
• Exhibit space includes a 6' skirted tabletop, and one chair. Displays larger than 6' will not be allowed in the exhibit area.
• Receive company recognition on conference signage.
• Networking coffee break opportunities in the exhibit area to communicate face-to-face with city and village decision-makers.
• A listing in the online product and services guide on the NYCOM website for one year.
• Receive a list of all attendees emailed one week prior to event.
SET-UP AND BREAKDOWN HOURS
Set-Up: Monday, October 18th after 8:00 a.m. (All exhibits must be set up by Monday, October 18th by 9:00 a.m.)
Breakdown: Wednesday, October 20th after 10:30 a.m.
If you require basic electrical service (standard 20amp outlet), it must be ordered during the registration process.
Monday, October 18th: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | breaks 10:30-11:00 a.m.; 2:00-2:15 p.m.
Tuesday, October 19th: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | break 10:15-10:45 a.m.; 2:30-3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 20th: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. | break 10:15-10:30 a.m.